The School Board
The Board of Trustees:
The Board of Trustees consists of the school principal and five parents from different educational stages elected as board members. Adding to this, there are three teachers, a social worker, and five public figures who are closely related to the current educational issues.
The Board of Trustees Objectives:
• The Board of Trustees is responsible for taking all the measures concerning the students, the educational operation, the school festivals and celebrations.
• Establishing decentralization in the administration, the evaluation of performance, the follow-up and the decision-making
• Participating effectively with the school administration in preparing an integrated plan for the purpose of achieving the board objectives, which aim for the development of the school.
• Supporting, updating, and developing the educational process with non-traditional resources
• Encouraging students to maintain the cleanliness of their school and the surrounding environment
• Supporting and following up all the educational activities at school